Payment & Shipping
- Payment is accepted via PayPal
- Orders are started once full payment of your invoice is received.
Please allow 2-4 weeks from payment date until your order is posted.
This time frame can be longer during busy times.
- For custom orders please allow 4 weeks.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled after 7 days if I have not been contacted.
- Please contact me via the contact page or email if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE OFFERED:
- You will not be able to claim a refund for change of mind or mistakes made by you on personalised jewellery.
Each piece is created especially for you, therefore I am unable to refund once your order has been created. Please check that all information provided at the time of purchase is correct.
If the mistake has been made by me I will remake your order, please contact me within 48 hours of receiving your parcel.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact me immediately via the contact page or email at email@example.com. Contact must be made within 2 days.
- Australia Post is used for all postage. If you would prefer another option please contact me.
- Your order will be packaged with the utmost care to ensure a safe delivery.
Within Australia the following options are available:
⭐️ Registered Post
⭐️ Express Post: Not an insured postal option.
- Once parcels are with Australia post delivery is out of my control. Registered post does have tracking and insurance so if your parcel has not arrived within 3 weeks I am able to follow it up with Australia Post.
Please contact me via the contact page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please be aware that Australia Post increase their prices a couple of times a year and prices will be updated accordingly. Postage prices at checkout will be honored even if they have not been updated to current pricing at the time of purchase.)