Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will it take to make my order?
Every piece is created from scratch, each letter is individually stamped by hand and this process takes time.
While I endeavor to get orders out as quickly as possible I still need to allow time for each creation.
During peak times (Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas etc.) it may take a little longer for your creation to be made due to the increased number of orders around those times.
**Selecting Express Post at checkout does not speed up the creation process, it only means the parcel will get to you quicker once posted.
2. Can I personalise my order?
Yes you can, what you see available in the shop is only an example of what can be created.
Any item can be changed to make your own unique piece of jewellery. If you need help with personalising your design or have something in mind that you would like created please contact me.
3. Can I change or cancel my order?
You may change or cancel your order within 24 hours, please contact me as soon possible to arrange this.
After this time a cancellation fee will apply if your order has been started.
4. Can I save my cart for later?
The option to save your cart is not available.
Make sure you are logged in and you can use the heart on each item to save it as a favourite.
Next time you log in and click on favourites your items will be there and you can add them to the cart.
6. Payment - please scroll down for details below
7. Refunds / Returns - please scroll down for details below
8. Postage / Shipping - please scroll down for details below
9. Caring For my Jewellery - Please scroll down for details below
** If your question has not been answered on this page please send me a message with your question via the contact page or direct email to email@example.com.
Payment & Shipping
- Payment is accepted via PayPal
- Orders are started once full payment of your invoice is received.
Please allow 5 - 15 working days from payment date until your order is posted. (Individual listings may vary please read the descriptions)
This time frame can be longer during busy times.
- For custom orders please allow 4 weeks unless otherwise specified.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled after 2 days if I have not been contacted.
- Please contact me via the contact page or email if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not be able to claim a refund for change of mind or mistakes made by you on personalised jewellery.
Each piece is created especially for you, therefore I am unable to refund once your order has been created. Please check that all information provided at the time of purchase is correct.
If the mistake has been made by me I will remake your order, please contact me within 2 business days of receiving your parcel.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact me immediately via the contact page or email at email@example.com. Contact must be made within 2 business days.
- Australia Post is used for all postage. If you would prefer another option please contact me.
- Your order will be packaged with the utmost care to ensure a safe delivery.
Within Australia the following options are available:
⭐️ Registered Post: Tracked.
⭐️ Express Post: Tracked.
⭐️ Parcel Post: Tracked.
- Once parcels are with Australia post delivery is out of my control. If your parcel has not arrived within 3 weeks I am able to follow it up with Australia Post.
Please contact me via the contact page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring For your Jewellery
Caring for your Sterling Silver:
Due to the delicate nature of sterling silver please handle with care and store accordingly but wear often!
Kindly apply all aerosol products (such as perfumes, hairspray or deodorants) before wearing your jewellery to preserve the life of your piece. Remove jewellery before swimming in chlorinated or salt water.
Storage and Tarnish prevention:
Sterling silver jewellery naturally tarnishes when exposed to air and other elements. There are other factors that can cause tarnish as well: some skin types, lotions, exposure to other tarnished jewellery, improper storage, etc.
How your jewellery is stored can make a difference in how quickly your jewellery tarnishes.
When not being worn, your jewellery should be stored in a closed jewellery box or better yet, a plastic snap lock bag. It should not be touching other jewellery, especially if your other jewellery is tarnished and should never be left out on a dresser or table. The best solution for tarnish is prevention.
To prevent tarnish build-up, you should periodically polish your jewellery with a pro polish pad. The polish pad can also be used to remove any tarnish that has already started to occur on your jewellery. If blackened the letters will not be affected by rubbing with the polishing pad.